1. Businesses can enter as many categories as they like.
Any organisation (including Public Sector, Education, etc.) located within the award boundaries that has local management autonomy may enter the WOBAs, with the following exceptions:
a. Sponsors are not eligible to enter
b. Previous winners may not re-enter the category or categories they won in the 2018 WOBAs.
3. Entries must be received by midnight on Monday 3rd December 2018.
4. Entrants in each category will be shortlisted by the judges based on the quality of their entry form submission.
5. Shortlisted entrants will be contacted by judges to arrange visits, which will take place in January 2019.
6. Finalists will be announced at an event in February 2019 (details coming soon). All finalists are automatically entered into the Oxfordshire Business Awards.
7. Winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner on Friday 29th March 2019.
8. All finalists must agree to take part in publicity and to attend the Awards Dinner on Friday 29th March 2019.
9. All category winners will automatically be considered for the overall West Oxfordshire Business of the Year Award.
10. The judges’ decision is final. Neither the judges nor WOBA Team members will enter into any discussion or correspondence with entrants on this subject.
11. A list of winners will be available at woba.org.uk after the Awards Dinner.
Use our postcode checker to see if your business is in the required area for entering into the WOBAs.