How do I enter the WOBAs?
- Choose your categories, enter your details, and download the forms at woba.org.uk/enter. You can enter as many categories as you like.
- Read the forms carefully and take your time filling them in.
- Save them in pdf, Word .doc or .docx format, and submit your entry (or entries) before midnight on Monday 5th December 2016.
Any tips for filling in my entry?
- Read the criteria carefully to make sure that the categories you have chosen will give your business the best chance to shine. Not sure which categories are right for you? Browse the list to choose the Awards that play to your strengths.
- Give yourself plenty of time. Read the form carefully and think about each question before you start to write your answers.
- Answer the questions honestly, and use the words counts as a guide.
- Check back to the criteria when formulating your answers, to make sure you provide the information the judges are looking for.
- Read more entry tips from previous entrants and from the team on the WOBA blog.
What happens next?
- When all the entries are in, the judges will compile shortlists. You will be notified as to whether you are shortlisted or not.
- Category judges will contact each shortlisted entrant to arrange a business visit, which will take place in January 2017.
- The finalists in each category will be announced at an event on Wednesday 1st March 2017.
- Winners will be revealed at the Awards Dinner on Friday 7th April 2017.