Small Business Award
The Natwest Small Business Award is open to any business that employs between 5 and 25 staff. This includes the business owner, where the owner works within the business.
The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Your current business performance
- Your growth over the past two years
- The potential for future growth in years ahead
- Examples of management responses to changes in market or unforeseen circumstances
- The stand-out quality that makes your business a potential award winner